In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, UroVIP is offering patients the opportunity to minimize the risk of
exposure through TELEMEDICINE.
Government Health Agencies recommend that we use the remote electronic communications, such as the
telephone or internet, to interact with patients when possible to avoid an office visit.
Please review the video and information below for a step by step guide of how to connect with us, using TELEMEDICINE.
- INTRODUCTION TO TELEMEDICINE
Please click on the link below to join me for a secure video call:
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR TELEMEDICINE
Use a computer or device with a good internet connection and webcam. If you run into issues connecting, restart your computer or check out the Doxy.me http://help.doxy.me
- Please use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
- Internet Explorer is NOT supported.
- No problem for cellphones.
- After signing in, click on the Pre-Call Test button in the Lower Left corner of your screen to check equipment and connections before the visit.
INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO (SEE BELOW)
- GETTING STARTED WITH TELEMEDICINE (CHECKING IN)
Please check your Microphone and Camera settings in Safari. Ensure that you have access set to, "ALLOW".